MP3 Daily: Les Fleur De Lys



Les Fleur de Lys were a British band originally formed in late 1964, in Southampton, Hampshire, England. Reflections is a compilation released in 1996 that includes 14 songs issued under the Les Fleur de Lys name, singles that they issued under the Rupert's People, Chocolate Frog, and Shyster pseudonyms, and releases on which they backed Sharon Tandy, John Bromley, and Waygood Ellis.

Les Fleur De Lys-Reflections: 1965-69

1. Circles
2. Mud In Your Eye
3. Gong With The Luminous Nose
4. Sugar Love
5. Hold On
6. Prodigal Son
7. One City Girl
8. Daughter Of The Sun
9. Tick Tock
10. I Can See The Light
11. Liar
12. I Forgive You
13. So Come On
14. Hammerhead
15. Stop Crossing The Bridge
16. I Like What I'm Trying To Do
17. Hold On
18. Butchers & Bakers
19. Wait For Me
20. Reflections Of Charles Brown
21. Brick By Brick
22. I've Been Trying
23. Moondreams
24. So Many Things

Check it out here @VBR(kbps)

No comments:

Post a Comment